Get to know the area
Amazing location of the hotel
Nestled between Rila, Pirin and Rhodopes, visitors to Balkan Jewel property the opportunity to enjoy amazing, breathtaking views of the mountains.
The location of the hotel offers its visitors access to many attractions and wonderful places to relax.
It’s winter – the most anticipated time of the year when beautiful white sceneries, cozy
Are you planning a trip anytime soon? If yes, then that is probably, why you
Melnik Melnik is the smallest town in Bulgaria (230 inhabitants) is well known
An old church in this traditional village is the highlight of this excursion because of
You can also visit:
- Monday’s open market in the town of Razlog
- The „Golak“ area in the town of Razlog
- The Church of the „Holy Annunciation“ in the town of Razlog
- „Yavorov“ hut in the town of Razlog
- The Church of the „Holy Trinity“ in the town of Bansko
- „Banderiiika“ meadow in the town of Bansko
- The mineral pools in Dobrinishte and Banya
- The Sunday market in the town of Bansko
All reservations, regardless of the type of service and its price, are completed at the reception desk. Our paid services are pre-paid. For more information on prices depending on the service, please contact us here.
To make sure you will be able to make a reservation, you must inform our staff at the reception desk as soon as possible. Reservations are completed at least 24 hours between the service.*
* For weddings, corporate events, and any other activities, you must save the date a few months in advance.
You are allowed to cancel a prepaid service after contacting an employee at the reception desk. Depending on the type of service, you might get a refund.
Groups bigger than 20 people can benefit from a 10% discount on the price. For even bigger groups, please contact us for more information.