Get to know the area
Amazing location of the hotel
Nestled between Rila, Pirin and Rhodopes, visitors to Balkan Jewel property the opportunity to enjoy amazing, breathtaking views of the mountains.
The location of the hotel offers its visitors access to many attractions and wonderful places to relax.
Melnik Melnik is the smallest town in Bulgaria (230 inhabitants) is well known
An old church in this traditional village is the highlight of this excursion because of
You can also visit:
- Monday’s open market in the town of Razlog
- The „Golak“ area in the town of Razlog
- The Church of the „Holy Annunciation“ in the town of Razlog
- „Yavorov“ hut in the town of Razlog
- The Church of the „Holy Trinity“ in the town of Bansko
- „Banderiiika“ meadow in the town of Bansko
- The mineral pools in Dobrinishte and Banya
- The Sunday market in the town of Bansko