Special offers for ski equipment
The Balkan Jewel Resort works with one of the best Ski shops in Bansko – Tsakiris Ski! Our guests can book their ski equipment on hotel’s reception.
– STANDARD series stand for beginners & the intermediates who are still building their confidence.
– ADVANCED series stand for the demanding intermediates and the advanced skiers and snowboarders.
– PREMIUM series stand for the advanced and expert skiers and snowboarders that are seeking the premium models of the market’s advanced equipment.
✓ YOU CAN EASILY SWITCH BETWEEN CATEGORIES
If you change your mind you can jump from one category to another, simply by paying the difference on the spot.
Photos of the equipment and more details on the categories below shall be found through our partner’s website: tsakirisski.com
THE SERVICE INCLUDES
- Free storage
- Complimentary overnight boot drying
- Free change of skis /boards and boots within the same category as many times during your holiday at NO extra charge
- Liquid Waxing of your skis / board to accommodate all snow conditions
- Expert Advice and fitting
- Friendly team of dedicated staff who will be happy to answer any questions you have and advise how to get the best out of your ski experience in Bansko
- Assistance at the start & end of your skiing / snowboarding day with boot fitting making your ski experience both comfortable and memorable
USEFUL INFO FOR THE HIRING PROCEDURE
- Clients are suggested to visit Tsakiris Ski in the evening before their first day on the mountain between 19:00 – 21:00 to get fitted and save time for the next morning. Alternatively, they may come any time after 07:30 on the first skiing/snowboarding day.
- The days of hire do not have to be consecutive. In case someone wishes to have a day off without being charged they should return the hired equipment in the shop (if stored in the hotel) and in any case must inform the front desk that they will not be using the equipment on the specific date(s). Tsakiris Ski team will be reserving the equipment under the clients name without charging them during their day off. Тhe clients must know that in such case they will try again new equipment for the next day(s) of hire or the same equipment, if it is available. For the days that clients did not inform the front desk in time (evening before or early in the morning until 09:00) that they will not be using the equipment, they will be normally charged.
- Passport, ID or driving license is required.
- Lost equipment must be paid, even in case clients bring someone else’s equipment instead.