Balkan Jewel Resort
Razlog 2760, PO Box 62, Area Betolovoto, Bulgaria
Phone Number: +359 747 98 111
GPS SAT NAV coordinates: N41 51.360′ E023 25.089′
SAT NAV needs to be set Sofia airport via Similti via Balkan Jewel Resort to ensure fastest route.
To provide you with a smooth and quick check-in procedure, please send us an email with your flights details and arrival time.
- Check-in time after 14.00
- Check-out time before 12.00
A hospitality pack is available when booking and can be provided in your apartment on arrival upon request. It contains local products, such as 6 eggs, cornflakes, 250 gr of butter, 1 jar of jam, sliced loaf bread, 1lt of orange juice. The cost of the pack is 18€ and is payable at reception on arrival. Please send an email or call to request
FREE OF CHARGE
- Safety deposit box in every apartment
- Electricity & water
- Wi-fi internet connection in common parts (reception, lobby bar, restaurant) and all residences
- Parking spaces in the garages and on the roadside
- Storage of golf, ski and other equipment
- Use of sauna, steam bath, Jacuzzi, indoor and outdoor pool relax room and fitness
- Games room: Billiards and table tennis
- Indoor and outdoor children’s playing areas
- Kids club * Subject to availability
- Scheduled shuttle bus to Razlog/Bansko/Pirin golf and Lidl supermarket in Razlog
- Free event planner for groups
- Free use of conference room for groups when accommodation is booked
Charges apply for
- Laundry services
- Cleaning of the kitchen board (oven, heating plates and washing the dishes)
- Baby cots & High Chairs in Apartments
- DVD rentals
- Fireplace wood
- Well-Being treatments, facials, massages etc
- Bicycles rentals
- The Ian Woosnam PGA rated 18 hole Pirin Golf Course
- Yoga Classes
You need to know
At check-in: Please provide us with your confirmation letter/voucher and identity card/passport.
Please email the resort for any special needs you might have so that we can do our utmost to meet your requests and provide you with the best service.
Daytime shuttle bus will take you to Bansko, Lidl supermarket free of charge and the Pirin Golf Club.
- Excursions, adventures, yoga, spa treatments, can be booked prior to arrival or at reception * Subject to availability
- Golf can be booked at reception.
- Car hire: Can be arranged and the hotel can organises transfers for you
Number of residencies: 160 apartments & Individual 3 bedroom Chalets
Spread over studios, 1-bedroom and 2-bedroom apartments in 6 blocks each having 5 or 6 floors, accessed by lifts & stairs
Our new 3 bedroom Chalets which are a short walk from the main resort with 3 double bedrooms
- All rooms have local heating and hot water supply
- All rooms have fully equipped kitchenette with oven and 2-ring electric hobs
- Most apartments have balconies
- Many apartments have a fireplace
A transfer is available from Sofia Airport to the resort and can be booked in advance.
Is there parking at the resort?
Yes, Parking is free in the underground garage and in the resorts parking spaces.
How far is the golf course?
The 18 hole Ian Woosnam PGA Golf Course is 2 minutes’ drive from the resort.
Does the resort have security?
Yes there is 24 hour security on site.
Is the resort “Special Needs” friendly?
Yes all blocks are wheelchair accessible and there is a unit adapted for disabled people. Resort has wheelchair on site.
Are there nightlife and restaurants nearby?
Yes there is a 220 Seater restaurant on site serving typical Bulgarian and international cuisine.surrounded by the beautiful Pirin mountains.Ideal for celebrations and events.
The Pirin Golf downtown full of restaurants, bars, café bars and shops is 2 minutes’ drive from the resort. The town of Bansko (10 min. drive) has night clubs.
Are there any Supermarkets and shops in the area?
Yes Lidl is in the nearby town of Razlog and the resort provides free daily shuttle bus.
Are there any mountain/pool/golf course views from the apartments?
Yes all the apartments have pool, mountain or golf course views.
What is there to do in the area?
Golf, hunting, fishing, skiing, walking/trekking, off road, mountain biking, white-water rafting all the way to Greece and back if you wish, visit of local monasteries. The resort also offers a full program of excursions for you to book.
We also offer yoga classes